Monday, April 25, 2011

KEF iQ10 Bookshelf Speaker Review / Look


A video on my KEF iQ10 bookshelf speaker power - 10 - 100W Uni-Q driver 19 mm aluminum dome HF unit Tangerine waveguide titanium coated cone LF unit Low Distortion LF-monitor system in the box: Manual, brochures, guides 4 jumpers 2 foam pieces for the front port for small soft pieces back or bottom of the speakers I pretty much took it from Fry's for $ 200 per pair on sale. $ 400 Retail. They look very nice and sound pretty amazing. Once you figure out the best performance from them that it6 Feet of them away - preferably sitting on about 4. They are fairly easy, which surprised me too. I was switching it with a Gold Star stereo amp, which was about 45 WPC. www.kef.com So if you have questions or comments, please contact free to let me know. Thanks for looking! Song: Imma, by Black Eyed Peas

My Links : ±1±: Discount Men's Watches On Sale! +99% Shop For Home Theater !!1 Avent Microwave Sterilizer Discount




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links